Hi,

I want to simulate a data set with following condition:

There are 6 states with 12 schools. Each two schools are coming from one
states. For example school one and two from state A, school 3 and 4 from state
B and etc.
Each school has 10 unique instructors with random number of students meaning
that there are repeated IDs( student ID). For each school, there is an
indicator telling if the school has a diet program or not.
There is also an indicator telling if student has been on diet or not.
(possible response).
There is also a variable stating the state name. state A, state B, etc.

I want to create a data set in R based on this story.
I really appreciate any help and direction.

Regards, Farnoosh Sheikhi