I cannot understand your data. I suspect that is related to the fact that you
have posted (yet again) to the list using HTML email. Please try again using
plain text email and use the dput command to insure that we can put your data
into R as you have it.
DCN:<jdnew...@dcn.davis.ca.us>        Basics: ##.#.       ##.#.  Live Go...
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing