Don't really understand your equations but.

If X is the (random variable of) time of event, then the survival

 S(x) = 1 -  Pr( X < x )

has to be non increasing since:

If t1 < t2. then

S(t1) - S(t2) = Pr(X < t2) - Pr( X < t1 ) = Pr( t1 < X < t2) > 0

which means that

S(t1) > S(t2).

But you must not confuse this with the conditional probability of survival
given the age.