Dear R users.
I am trying to program the comp() routine in package survMisc.

I am reading the data below with d=read.table( "C:\\. .
.",fill=TRUE,header=TRUE)
Then I load the packages 'survival' and 'survMisc', library(survival),
library(survMisc)
 and I run the commands
                                      s=survfit(Surv(d[,2], d[,3])~d[,1],
data=d)
                                      comp(s)

 and I am getting the error
                                       Error in get(t1, loc1) : object 'd[,
2]' not found
If instead I use the commands
                                        s=survfit(Surv(T, Status)~Group,
data=d)
                                       comp(s)

routine comp()  runs perfectly. However when I am programing I can't see a
way to know
in advance the variable names in order to use them.
Can anybody  give me a suggestion?

                     Thanks in advance
                       Endy

NB. The data must be stacked in three (3) columns before red.
They are repeated in nine (9) columns for space saving.

Group T Status Group T Status Group T Status
1 2081 0 1 55 1 2 414 1
1 1602 0 1 1 1 2 2204 1
1 1496 0 1 107 1 2 1063 1
1 1462 0 1 110 1 2 481 1