Carlos,

There are many sources of real datasets (in R itself, on the web), you
just need to look a little.  For teaching purposes, I think it is
always better to use real datasets than to use simulated ones.

One thing bothers me, though.  You imply that in all the examples you
have the data are well fit with linear models, the residuals are
normal and there is no sign of heteroscedacity.  That sounds a very
unusual set of examples!

Best

Antony