Hello!

I am using the metafor package for my master's thesis as an R-newbie. While
calculating effectsizes from my dataset (mean values and
standarddeviations) using "escalc" shouldn't be a problem (I hope ;-)), I
wonder how I could at this point integrate additional studies, which only
state conhens d (no information about mean value and sds available), to
calculate an overall analysis.  I would be very grateful for your support!

Best regards,

Verena