Does anyone know of package that implements a tobit model with L1 and L2 (lasso
and ridge) penalties aka elastic net.

I am interested in an elastic net implementation of tobit because my variables
are SNPs genotypes/dosage in Linkage disequilibrium and elastic net type models
to well for that.

The closest I found was
The R Brq package implement the Bayesian Tobit quantile regression model with
adaptive lasso penalty and will limit itself to an L1 penalty.

p.s. I cannot do this by combining the penalized package and survreg as the
penalized package does not yet allow for survreg models (as per Terry Therneau).

Hugues Sicotte, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor in Medical Informatics
Bioinformatics Core
Division of Biomedical Statistics and Informatics
Phone: 507-538-3866
Fax: 507-284-0360
Email: sicotte.hug...@mayo.edu<mailto:sicotte.hug...@mayo.edu>
Mayo Clinic