It was passed through (see the archive). I suspect the problem is that your
question seems to be about statistics rather than about R. For future
reference, I also note that it was posted in HTML format rather than plain
text, and small, reproducible examples are always expected because it is not
our job to wade through your thicket of code to FIND problems. Read the Posting
Guide.

FWIW bootstrapping by its very nature can be expected to generate very narrow
subsets of your data that may not meet minimum quality requirements for your
model. If that isn't obvious at least in hindsight then you should pursue a
better understanding of bootstrapping elsewhere.
DCN:<jdnew...@dcn.davis.ca.us>        Basics: ##.#.       ##.#.  Live Go...
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing