Hey guys,

thank you very much for your help.  Since I am a R-newbie I am still
checking out how your code works and how I could adapt it to my dataframe,
which has 124 rows and 41 columns/variables.  The first column would be
"name", the last ones, 40 and 41, contain the cells I want to average for
some rows. Is it possible to read the dataframe without copying the whole
thing into the text"" function (just tried it and got an error message)?

Thank you!

Verena