Dear all

I want to correlate 2 variables (EEG and Motorperformance) for 18 observations.
However, these variables consist of only 6 subjects that were measured 3 times
(leading to 18 observations). How can I calculate the correlation coefficient
and p-value and control for this "repeated observations" in the pooled dataset
(I don't want to take the mean for each subject)?

All the best

Caroline