Hi

I am working on numbers between 0 - 2^32. I want to perform bit-wise shift
operations on these numbers. Integer allows me to do bitwise shift
operations but number range is limited to 0 - 2^31. Double allows me to
store large numbers but I can not perform bitwise shifting.

I can not change programming language as it is part of larger project.

Is there a way to solve this problem? Perhaps using data types similar to
unsigned integer or long integer?

Thanks

Koustubh Bagade