---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: thanoon younis <thanoon.youni...@gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, June 5, 2014
Subject: error in R program
To: Charles Determan Jr <deter...@umn.edu>

many thanks to you Dr. Charles
Really i have a problem with simulation data in xi  and now i have this
erro r   "Error in mvrnorm(1, c(0, 0, 0), phi1, tol = 1e-06, empirical =
FALSE,  :   incompatible arguments"
Regards

On 5 June 2014 16:45, Charles Determan Jr <deter...@umn.edu> wrote:

Hello again Thanoon,

Once again, you should send these request not to me but to the r-help
list.  You are far more likely to get help from the greater R community
than just me.  Furthermore, it is not entirely clear where your error is.
It is courteous to provide only the code that is run up to the error and
commenting the location.  I see you have a loop and all the more important
to isolate where the error is taking place and commenting it out.

My recommendations:

1. Set both t and i = 1 and try to run your loop code manually to locate
the specific function providing the error.
2. Check your data inputs for the function.  The error tells you that some
data is missing or infinite.  Perhaps a slight error in your data
generation?
3. See if you can address the specific instance before running the full
loops, it may be multiple instances or just one.

I hope this provides some guidance,

Charles

On Thu, Jun 5, 2014 at 3:10 AM, thanoon younis <thanoon.youni...@gmail.com>