Hello to everyone,
I am new to programming in R and am having trouble with the following
two commands
1.I am running a simple 1 line script "read.table(file="C:\\Document and
Settings\\All Users\\Desktop\\colon cancer.txt) and the error message I get is
"Error in file (file, "r"): cannot
open the connection In addition warning message In file (file, "r"): cannot
open file'C:\Document and
Settings\All Users\Desktop\colon cancer..txt

2.I am running the simple 1 line script print (file="C:\\Document and
Settings\\All Users\\Desktop\\colon cancer.txt) and the error message I get is
"error in print.default (file="C:\\
Document and Settings\\All Users\\Desktop\\colon cancer.txt"): argument x is
missing,with no default
I am not sure what I am supposed to enter as argument x.

Any help would be greatly appreciated
paul