Hey there,

I was wondering if anyone might happen to know of any books that cover this?
I've read and been working through 'introductory time series in R' by
Cowpertwait/ Metcalfe and chapter 12 is mostly devoted to the Bayesian approach
but the examples aren't really relevant to what I'm doing.

Gelman covers Bayesian HLM in R but not in a time-series from what I've seen
from his two main texts.

I've done a few google searches and I've not come up with much aimed
specifically coding in R.  No one here uses R for this purpose (and in my
department no one uses R at all) so I'm pretty much on my own. Any direction
would be appreciated.  Thank you.

~Nicole Ford
Ph.D. Candidate/ Instructor
Department of Government and International Affairs
University of South Florida

Sent from my iPhone