provide commented, minimal, self-contained, reproducible code.
Please do  -- both --

Sorry... Usualy, I do...

--- 8< ------------
userA     <- function(x)x+1
privateA  <- function(x)x+2
.userB     <- function(x)x+10
.privateB  <- function(x)x+20
userC    <- function(x)userA(privateA(x))
privateC <- function(x).userB(.privateB(x))
userD    <- function(x)userA(.userB(x))
privateD <- function(x)privateA(.privateB(x))

"c" == cgenolin  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>