Hello

My question is the following. I have tried to find a similar subject in
archives but not found (perhaps bad search!).

One of my colleague wrote a R code combining some R functions to create a
method of calculation.

I would want to use this in a program coded in Delphi.

Is there possibilities to create a DLL from R code to be called in the
Delphi program ?

It would allow us to avoid rewriting code and searching correspondence
between R functions and Delphi program (or other types of tools as TPMath).

I hope to be clear in my demand an I hope you will be able to give me some
indications or where to find it.

Best regards

Ludovic Brossard

Ludovic BROSSARD

UMR PEGASE (Physiologie, Environnement et Génétique pour l’Animal et les
Systèmes d’Elevage)

INRA – Agrocampus Ouest

Domaine de la Prise, 35590 Saint-Gilles, France

Tél : 33 (0)2 23 48 70 57 . Fax : 33(0)2 23 48 50 80

 <http://www.rennes.inra.fr/pegase> www.rennes.inra.fr/pegase.