Hi,

I have developed a package and would like to switch documentation to
roxygen2 from manual :) However

    >roxygen2::roxygenize()
    First time using roxygen2 4.0. Upgrading automatically...
    Error in file(filename, "r", encoding = encoding) :
       cannot open the connection
    In addition:Warning messages:
    1: In library(package, lib.loc = lib.loc, character.only = TRUE,
logical.return = TRUE,  :
       there is no package called 'nleqnslv'
    2: In file(filename, "r", encoding = encoding) :
       cannot open file 'R/misc.R': No such file or directory

gives me this, any ideas? Running R 3.1.1 and the file R/misc.R DOES
exist. working directory is package directory.

Best,

Kevin