i try this to remove the "return" statement in the body(f):
tmp<-as.character(body(f))
a<-sub("return","#return",tmp)
but i don't know how to transfer the character form back to call form or
language form or expression form ?
Is the method i posted could  be implemented correctly, or Is there other ways
to remove the "return" statements from body(f)?