Greetings,

New to R, coming from Java (Spring).

We have many different data sources (CSV's) for our analysis. Some of them
need preprocessing at the time of analysis - doing it earlier and saving
the resultant table doesn't make sense.

My code is getting tangled quickly as I try to read.csv my many data files
and source both the preprocessing stuff as well as my analysis code.

I'm hoping for a streamlined method of injecting the data/code needed into
my analysis code, instead of imperatively sorting everything out at the top
of my analysis code.

Googling "Dependency Injection R" and "Inversion of Control R" gave nothing
useful. Searching for "Dependency Management" brought me to the packrat
package, but that doesn't seem to have the injection element I'm looking
for (as I would expect from such a system).

Am I barking up the wrong tree? I can't imagine my problem is a new one.
How do you solve it?

Cheers,
Reed