Hi everyone:
 I have been struggling with this repeated data type for whole afternoon,I
sent two emails to server for help,many people kindly responded , hereby
thank you so much,but since I dont want to write to much in email,so I
divide the problem in parts,so far this seem did not work out very well,so
this is my whole problem~

 first I have example of data here:
treatment<-c("low","high","high","high","high","low","low","low","low")
age<-c(50,60,50,50,60,50,60,50,60)
y<-c(20,40,30,11,23,24,56,65,60)
id<-c(1,1,3,4,4,6,8,9,9)
table1<-cbind(treatment,id,age,y)

*the actual data are way more than this*,the id is from 1~500,and not in
regular ,some number missing~
all I want to do is
put the cases to variable according the id
for example when id =1
we have
treatment1  age1   y
low           50        20
high          60        40
this will generate a new matrix
for this example I will have 6 new matrix,according to id.
it is reasonable to do this in loop for,but the I met some problem:
1:how to automatically generate the new title such as treatment1 and age1
until treatment 500,age500
2:as you see,id is not strictly from 1 to 500,some time it jump from 15
to19,skip 16,17,18, if I write a loop,it will give me lot NA,certainly I
need a way to avoid this

and one more,say I have 100 vectors like
x1....x100,x1<-c(1,3),x2<-x(2,2),...x100<-(number,number)
I want to combine all this 100 vectors in one new vector say Xall
which is Xall<-cbind(x1,x2,...x100) //this need to type in 100
variables,take alot time
  so Xall will be
    x1        x2          x3 .....x100
  1           2            number
  3           2            number
is here any easy way to do this,instead of inputting them one by one?

*and Great Thanks for your time~~*