Bill

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]: RE: [R] merging
3 data sets at onceDate: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 20:50:34 -0400

I could suggest merge(merge(data1,data2), data3).  However, one problem I
notice is that is assigns age=12 and gender=M to everyone with id=1, and so on.
How are we to know that person with id=1 in data1 is the same person with id=1
in data2 and data3? Bill> Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 16:24:04 -0700> From: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]> To: r-help@r-project.org> Subject: [R] merging 3 data sets at once>
> > Hi All,> > I am looking into merging 3 data sets I know how to do that by
merging data1> with data2 and then merging the result with data 3. I was
wondering if it> can be done all at once so I tried,> >
M<-merge(data1,data2,data3, by=”ID”)> > It does not work!> Any ideas?> > > > --
http://www.nabble.com/merging-3-data-sets-at-once-tp17658873p17658873.html>
Sent from the R help mailing list archive at Nabble.com.> >
minimal, self-contained, reproducible code.

Instantly invite friends from Facebook and other social networks to join you on
Windows Live™ Messenger. Invite friends now!