Hello!

I recently finished a package that performs nonstationarity tests for large
panels and was wondering if anyone would be willing to read over the vignette I
wrote. The package uses the PANIC methodology from Bai and Ng (2004, 2010) and
is currently available on github. This is the first vignette I have ever
written so I would appreciate comments and feedback.

The PANICr package vignette and github are linked below:

https://steve-bronder.squarespace.com/panic-vignette/

https://github.com/Stevo15025/PANICr

Take care,

Steve Bronder