Good Morning Sir/Ma,
I am POPOOLA DANIEL a Forest Biometrician in making from the University of
Ibadan, Ibadan Nigeria. Please Sir/Ma I am having issues on performing
Non-linear mixed model on R (using maximum likelihood approach). I am trying to
input four different measured variables which are basal area, diameter at
breast height, Dominant height,quadratic mean diameter as a function for height
prediction on equation. But I have not been able to get through with the model.

Please I need your  candid options on how to go about this. Other useful tips
on Codes entering for data analysis in R environment will also be appreciated .

Thanks in anticipation to your reply.