On 28/11/2014 9:16 AM, Dan Vatnik wrote:
Hi,

I am the maintainer of the "traj" package.
I have added a vignette to the package this week(Wednesday) and uploaded
the new tarball to CRAN.
I have not yet received a confirmation e-mail.I do not know if the e-mail
is sent automatically or if a person needs to approve manually. I am just
wondering if I did everything correctly
or if there is a mistake in my uploading procedure.

The CRAN people make the decisions manually, so it may just be that nobody has got to it yet. If you don't hear from them in a week, you might consider writing to the submission email address, but I wouldn't do it sooner than that.

Duncan Murdoch