Thanks to all three of you.

I used a 4 dimensional array as you suggested.

I will have to do a lot of loops with loop variables i and j. I should
perhaps save my results from time to time, no ? If I need to save "object1"
and "object2",
the command should be save(object1,object2,file=paste("save",i,j)), right ?

Thank you very much

P.S. : It is rather usual to have this kind of work to do, isn't it ?  If
you have any advice, thanks for telling me.