This is the wrong list: see the posting guide. As it is about compiled code, R-help is quite inappropriate, and as it is Mac-specific, post to R-sig-mac.

The issue appears to be that you did not follow the R-admin manual and used the wrong Fortran compiler: gfortran-4.2.3 is documented for Mountain Lion or earlier. But you did not say exactly what you did use ....