Yes, here it is:
samr.obj<-samr(data,resp.type="Two class unpaired", nperms=100,
center.arrays=T)

where *data *is a matrix of microarray gene expressions with genes as rows
and tissues as columns. With putting *center.arrays=T *the *data* matrix is
normalized such as each column has median=0. I would like to retrieve the
new normalized matrix, but it seems that it is not returned by *samr.* If
you have any idea on how I can find this transformed matrix I would be glad
to hear that!

Thanks again,
E.