From: R-help [mailto:r-help-boun...@r-project.org] On Behalf Of Ian Lester
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2015 12:59 AM
To: r-help@r-project.org
Subject: [R] Again: A problem someone should know about

i have no idea what to do

> plot(body.fat, BMI,xlab="Body fat",ylab="BMI",main=“Figure 2.1: BMI vs Body
> fat (n=252)”)
Error: unexpected input in "plot(body.fat, BMI,xlab="Body
fat",ylab="BMI",main=�"
> plot(body.fat, BMI,xlab="Body fat",ylab="BMI")
 serious error. This application, or a library it uses, is using an invalid
context  and is thereby contributing to an overall degradation of system
stability and reliability. This notice is a courtesy: please fix this problem.
It will become a fatal error in an upcoming update.