Someone might if they had any idea of what the data actually looked like and
what you are trying to do. The 'bimonthly' for example, is ambiguous in
English; do you mean every two months or twice a month?

Have a look at https://github.com/hadley/devtools/wiki/Reproducibility and
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example
 with special attention to dput() as a method of supplying sample data to the
help list.

John Kane
Kingston ON Canada