an example of a package main web page on
CRANhttp://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/A3/index.html
and the help pdf filehttp://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/A3/A3.pdf
Regards,

     On Tuesday, April 28, 2015 7:37 PM, Duncan Murdoch
<murdoch.dun...@gmail.com> wrote:

 On 28/04/2015 1:00 PM, carol white via R-help wrote:
> To cite related publications, it seems that they can't be mentioned in
> DESCRIPTION. Where to mention so that it appears on the 1st page of  the pdf
> help file and the package main web page? I'm not talking about what is
> specified in  inst/citation.

The package help file (e.g. foo-package.Rd for package "foo") will be
displayed first in the PDF, and is the first entry linked in the help
page index for the package.

I don't know what page you mean as the "package main web page".

Duncan Murdoch