Hi all,

I've been reading and using the information from the list for some time but
this is my first question here. English is not my primary language, so sorry
in advance for any language mistakes. :)

I'm working with the "timereg" package to analize survival data. I want to
perform a multivariate analisis of  clinical information similar to the Cox
regression but taking competing risks into account.

I have taken a look to the documentation of the package and decided to use
the Fine and Gray model and I use the command:

fg<-comp.risk(Surv(recact,
statusRecaiguda>0)~const(font.PH)+const(earlyadvan)+const(mini)+const(edatmes41)+const(DONRS10925027dosgrups)+const(RECRS11665831dosgrups),
         dadesRec, dadesRec$statusRecaiguda, timesRec[-1], causeS=1,
resample.iid=1, model="prop", detail=1)

The results are ok and coherent with my previous experiments but I dont know
how to get the equivalent to the Relative Risks I get when applying th Cox
model. Is it possible to compute it? can I get it using another command?

Thanks a lot for any help

Bernat