Hi All,

I have my R package built and it passes the CRAN tests.  Now, I have a
question.  The file structure is not standard.  There are addition data files
as follows outlined below.  Each, if you will, represents separation of
concerns with respect to structured securities like MBS and REMICs (CMOs).
They referenced via connection in the software via a connection string
~/users/BondLab.  I am looking for recommendations to create the directory and
copy the appropriate folders with their data to a user directory on install.
Any help will be appreciated.

Glenn

BondData
Groups