Hello David and Co. -

I got the screen shot!

I also downloaded OpenOffice and amended the data based on your recs - here it
is:
http://www.alfadiallo.com/r/r_sample_20150918.ods

Would this be the best course of action?
Will R be able to simultaneously plot the shown data despite variability in the
number of rows for each xyz grouping?

Thanks!

Alfa