Hello ,
I am new in R package built.
I want to install one package (randomForest) that will install automatically
while my package(myPack) will install. I am using R studio to built.
My Description file is :
Package: myPackType: PackageTitle: What the Package Does (Title Case)Version:
0.1Date: 2015-09-19Author: Who wrote itMaintainer: Who to complain to
<yourfa...@somewhere.net>Description: More about what it does (maybe more than
one line)License: What license is it under?Depends: RImports:
randomForestLazyData: TRUE
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------But
 it shows me a error ...
Updating myPack documentationLoading myPackError in (function (dep_name,
dep_ver = NA, dep_compare = NA)  :   Dependency package randomForest not
available.Calls: suppressPackageStartupMessages ... <Anonymous> -> load_all ->
load_imports -> mapply -> <Anonymous>Execution halted
Exited with status
Any help regarding this problem will appreciated . Thank you .
 Tanvir Ahamed
   Göteborg, Sweden     |