Hi!

Guess, I got in trouble somehow now.
Not sure whether this question is placed well in this list. Do I have to ask my
question in R-SIG-MAC?

Installed R version: 3.2.1 for OS X up to 10.8

I did update the package list from within R application and installed some new
package versions.

Now I get a warning:

Warnmeldung:
Paket ‘knitr’ wurde unter R Version 3.2.2 erstellt
3.2.2 is only available for OS X up from 10.9

1. Which URL do I have to put in preferences to get only packages for my
Computer?
2. How do I repair things now? - If needed

> library()
tells me everything is in
‘/Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Versions/3.2/Resources/library’

Jutta

--
http://www.witch.westfalen.de