Dear Andre,

some people would be happy to assist you, but your code fragment is incomplete, so diagnosing your problem was impossible. Please read the posting guide and provide a minimum reproducible example.

Furthermore I wonder why you use dede and not ode, and why sum() with empty parenthesis (that returns always zero).

Thomas Petzoldt