Thanks Hadley,

I will certainly read your book. Unfortunately, what you just confirmed as the developer of ggplot means that ggplot is non-starter for what I want to build. Too bad, I was starting to appreciate some of its advantages over lattice.

About your book, in case I do not find a proper box on which to build it from source, I was wondering when it would become available in hard copy.

Sebastien