l am a beginner in the use of R for statistical analysis. I am finding it
difficult to use cosinor to analyze the circadian rhythm in rectal
temperature in broiler chicken.

Time=(1,2,3,4.........24)
Rectal temp=(33.8,37.6,37.1,35.5,......38.2)

l will be very please if you can guide me on how to do the analysis using
the sets of variables above as example and if you can also assist me with
the R functions required for the analysis. thank you very much