I can get R to calculate the distance that I want between my data points.
However, I am stuck trying to get R to output the data so I can paste it into
Excel.  Instead, R outputs a matrix mess in the console.

Below are the steps I am taking to calculate the distance between my data.
Also, I have 42 different data points.

# Calculate the Euclidean distance between each datapoint using
# the function dist()

PRdist = dist(my_data) ;  PRdist

I would greatly appreciate if someone can tell me how to output my matrix from
the dist function into something I can paste into Excel.

Mike