Le 28/03/2016 22:19, heba eldeeb via R-help a écrit :
  Dear AllI'm trying to find the maximum likelihood estimator  of a certain
distribution using nlm command but I receive an error as:
  non-finite value supplied by 'nlm'
can't figure out what is wrong in my function
Any help?
Thank you in advance

Hi,

Whitout rproducible example, it will be impossible to help you efficiently. See https://www.r-project.org/posting-guide.html Anyway, this error means that your function returns NA or error for some combination of parameters.

Marc