On 29/03/2016 3:42 PM, Marc Girondot via R-help wrote:
Two different sizes of R logo are shown in Rstudio in the Help at the
package level.

For example, numderiv shows a nice discreet logo located at (in MacosX):
/Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Versions/3.3/Resources/doc/html/logo.jpg
whereas packrat shows a huge logo located at:
/Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Versions/3.3/Resources/doc/html/Rlogo.svg

The choice between both depends on the path indicated in the file
Index.html located in html folder for each package.

It would be better to have svg version of Rlogo.svg of the same size
than logo.jpg (I have converted the Rlogo.svg into the same size than
logo.jpg and it looks much better whit the new version).

What versions are you talking about? I'd guess your packages were built with different versions of R if they ended up with different links to the logo.

Why is RStudio relevant here? I don't think RStudio does anything with the R help files other than to display them in its built-in browser.

Duncan Murdoch