Hi,

I am Olga Viedma. I am running a Zero-inflated negative binomial (ZINB)
multi-level model using MCMCglmm package. I have a doubt. Can I use the "Liab"
outputs as fitted data, instead of the predicted values from "predict"? The
liab outputs fit very well with the observed data, whereas the predicted values
are so bad.

Thanks in advance,

Olga Viedma

D . Olga Viedma Sillero

Profesora Ordenaci n del Territorio

Facultad de Ciencias del Medio Ambiente y Bioqu mica Universidad de Castilla-La
Mancha Avd/ Carlos III, s/n. 45071 Toledo

Tel: 925 268800 (ext. 5780)

Email: olga.vie...@uclm.es<mailto:olga.vie...@uclm.es>

http://blog.uclm.es/grupofuego