Hi there
I have been using R for a while now. I am doing my PhD project with it.
Recently, it keeps crashing, mostly when I draw a graph and use XYPLOT code. I
even spent some money on cleaning registry, checking ram, deleting unnecessary
files from working directory. I used "plot(cars) and dev.off(). First the">"
sign disappears from the console and then if I try to remove the plot or
something else, the whole R freezes. When the ">" disappears, R doesn't run the
commands anymore. I searched all online questions and answers, but I couldn't
fix this. Please help me. PLEASE.
Cheers
Rezvan Hatami