I'm building a large program with many different people contributing to the
coding in R and so it needs a well-articulated design spec. The program will
have many different functions that must interact with each other, but the
individual functions will be written by different people.

I'm curious if anyone has an R-specific SRS document to share that they have
used for a similar purpose listing the objectives for each function, class
definition, generics, what the function inherits from, and so on, or perhaps
even a useful template for such work.

Thank you in advance.

Harold