Example- I don't know SAS well, or at all at this point.  But, if I knew
what you wanted maybe I could help you.
thanks

Stephen

On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 3:32 PM, Philip Twumasi-Ankrah <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> R has wonderful graphics but I am wondering whether there is anything in R
> to provide customization of tables like PROC Report does in SAS.
>
> A Smile costs Nothing
>      But Rewards Everything
>
> Happiness is not perfected until it is shared
>                                                               -Jane Porter

Let's not spend our time and resources thinking about things that are so
little or so large that all they really do for us is puff us up and make us
feel like gods. We are mammals, and have not exhausted the annoying little
problems of being mammals.

-K. Mullis