No data or code.  Your attachments did not arrive.  See
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example
for some suggestions on how to submit a question with data and sample code.

    On Sunday, December 25, 2016 11:50 PM, Bert Gunter <bgunter.4...@gmail.com>
wrote:

 You are unlikely to get any help if you do not read and follow the
posting guide below.

-- Bert

Bert Gunter

and sticking things into it."