Hi

Thank you very much for taking time to answer.

The solution of using hist(data) for the main dataset and adding
lines(density(refdata)) for the reference data seem to work great. I
forgot to mention one thing however, I need to have frequency on the y
azis instead of density as now.

 I know this is not a "real" histogram but since the audience is not
very statistically experienced I would prefer to do it this way.
Anyone have an idea?

Thanks again for your help.

Thomas Fröjd