Dear Mrs/Mr

I am a meteorological engineer and currently I am a master of science
student in atmospheric science at Istanbul Technical University. I have
data analysis and visualization lesson and I am analyzing data in R
programming. I have to project in this lesson and I am working on wind
energy sector because of this I chose bReeze packages to examine wind data.
But I am having trouble reading time,Deadlines of my project is  9 January
2017. You can find my data in a attachment. I look forward to hearing from
you.

Sincerely,

Elif Beyza ÇATALBAŞ
Meteorological Engineer