I agree with Ben  . without providing any information of the data, we
  cannot make inference on the distribution itself.
actually density estimation is a tough problem( and classical ). Of course, there are methods like GMM or some other method based on statistical learning,
 however, they make assumptions and only do the approximation.

I hope anyone can explain more on this topic using more R specific language.