Hi all,

I want to ask you which is the difference between the specifyng and not specifyng the covariance matrix of the estimated coefficients when performing the coeftest command.

I'm estimating a VECM model and I want to test the significance of the short-run casual effects of the explanatory variables:

mod<-cajorls(ca.jo(data[,4:6], ecdet = "const", type="eigen", K=2, spec="longrun"))$rlm

The command:

coeftest(mod)

give me different results with respect to this one:

V<-vcovHC(mod)
coeftest(mod,V)